Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Book Pro freezes in Numbers with multi coloured circle spinning and I unable to close the page! Anyone can help?

Mac Book Pro freezes in Numbers with multi coloured circle spinning and I unable to close the page! Anyone can help?

iOS 6

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 1:06 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2013 9:35 AM in response to Buckholtbms

Hey Buckholtbms,

Thanks for the question. That definitely sounds frustrating. The following article will help you to troubleshooting this issue:

Mac OS X: How to troubleshoot a software issue

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1199

If the issue occurs in one application only

For example, one application does not open or unexpectedly quits. Mac OS X v10.4 and later can help with applications that unexpectedly quit by offering to open the application with default settings. If this doesn't help, skip to "Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists..." below.

1. Make sure you are using the latest version of the software. Check with the manufacturer if the product is published by a third party.

2. If the issue only occurs while using a specific document, try creating a new document or replacing your document with a backup. Your document may be damaged. If possible, try testing with either a new file or a known-good file.

3. Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists. Some Apple applications that may have been included with your computer can be reinstalled by using the Install, Restore, or iLife disc that came with the computer. See these links for more information:

- Mac OS X v10.6 Help: Reinstalling applications that came with your computer

- Mac OS X v10.5.5 and later: Installing optional and bundled software

- Custom installs in Mac OS X v10.4

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.