Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour changes aren't sticking

I purchased a new Airport Time Capsule (the tower one) to replace one whose power supply went. A 2011 iMac (Snow Leopard, v.10.6.8) prints fine to a Lexmark 250d attached to the Time Capsule through the USB port. However the same iMac using Windows 7 (Service Pack 1, fully updated), through Bootcamp v3.3 will print to the Lexmark only as long as the Time Capsule is on. Once it is shut off and restarted I have to re-use Bonjour (latest version, 2.2, updated Jan 11 2010) to re-add the Lexmark even though Windows still sees the printer in its list. If I don't reinstall the printer using Bonjour then trying to print results in an error box saying "printer error".

Everything worked find with the old Time Capsule so I wonder if there is a problem with the new one and its interaction with Bootcamp/Windows 7. Appreciate any thoughts.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Bootcamp v.3.3, Windows 7 SP 1

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 6:50 PM

There are no replies.

Bonjour changes aren't sticking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.