Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I was ready to buy my book i received a message saying that it is incomplete. I cannot find any frames that don't have photos in them. Can anyone advise me please. It is the first time I have attempted to create a book. Thank you

When I was ready to buy my book i received a message saying that it is incomplete. I cannot find any frames that don't have photos in them. Can anyone advise me please. It is the first time I have attempted to create a book. Thank you

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 3:52 AM

8 replies

Sep 3, 2013 7:01 AM in response to mavisfromfr

You do have one or ore missing photos

Typically if you are not seeing it it is because the missing photos in on a pabe background and you do not see it because there is a placed photo in fromt - go through the book and verify that the backgrounds are all colored pages or photos with photos places in them - any page background that is grey requires a photo

LN

Sep 3, 2013 9:14 AM in response to LarryHN

Hi

Thank you for that. I have done as you suggested but to no avail so far, I'm afraid. However I have noticed that when I click on All Pages all the photos have a tiny exclamation mark in a yellow circle so something must happened! I changed the backgound on every page to a swirling design. I don't seem to be able to change the colour.

If I could find out how to totally delete the project I would start again. Onwards and upwards as they say.

Mavis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.