Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen fully charged, blinks orange five times and I can't control it with the remote (I used 3 different remotes), volume is low and is iPod is unresponsive... any ideas on how to fix it?

The iPod was working fine, then after about 45 minutes of use i looked as if battery drained.

I charged it fully again (until green light) and then turned it on, green light and then orange light blinks five times...

I can't play /pause, or turn volume up or down from the remote... tried with original Apple earphones, and two Bose MIE2i (original and sports models)...

Any ideas of what can be wrong? or how can I fix it?

Already tried restoring it to factory settings.... it didn't solved the problem...

iPod shuffle (3rd generation)

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 1:03 PM

Hey there PakoArreola!

I have a website here for you that can help you troubleshoot this issue with your iPod shuffle:

Apple - Support - iPod - iPod shuffle (3rd generation) Troubleshooting

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/five_rs/shuffle3gen/

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

1 reply

iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen fully charged, blinks orange five times and I can't control it with the remote (I used 3 different remotes), volume is low and is iPod is unresponsive... any ideas on how to fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.