Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's with the brand new imac's not being able to handle 3 tracks in garage band? This is crap!

I have been so dissapointed by Lion i'm thinking about selling the brand new Imac. No Rosettta?! So i cant use Final Cut express anymore or CS3, and I don't WANT TO UPGRADE> And Even Garage band cannot play more than 3 tracks without saying there are too many? I can work better on my 2008 macbook!!!!

Imovie 6-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 8:17 AM

3 replies

Sep 3, 2013 1:47 PM in response to Iceempress66

And Even Garage band cannot play more than 3 tracks without saying there are too many?

There must be something wrong. A brand-new iMac should really perform better.

What model did you buy (Processor, how much disk space, how much RAM)? Can it be, that your harddrive is too full with less than 15 GB of free space, or the iMac has not enough RAM? Lion needs a bit more memory than Snow did.

What's with the brand new imac's not being able to handle 3 tracks in garage band? This is crap!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.