Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is There A iPad Version of Apple Remote Desktop 3.0

Ok so i have a entertainment thing set up there i have a apple tv, airport express network drive and someother things connected in my Entertainmet hub. so here is the thing i have a Mac Mini Server with Mountain Lion Server and i use it to host a Dedicated Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare server on the Internet the only problem its not connected to a display neither does it have a keyboard or mouse i set it up once and never touch it the only problem is when i need to ban someone from the server for hackin or etc. i cant do it right away i have to plug all the things in screen mouse keyboard and manage it i was wondering if there is a Apple version of Apple Remote Desktop software for ipad so i can control the COD4 console from the ipad and see the screen of my server. Also i use my ipad as a Apple TV remote and a Mac Mini Remote, Airplay music since i have the airport express 2nd gen, xbox smartglass, and etc but you ladies and gents get the point that my ipad mini is my central hub where i control all my devices from and manage them from there

so anyone has a idea if there is a app like the mac version.. i am aware of splashtop HD. but paying for it all the time is not my thing i like to save money.....

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 2:20 PM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2013 6:48 AM in response to iDevBoss

Mac OS X includes VNC, part of the Remote Management agent, so all you need is a VNC app for your iPad of which there are a number in the iTunes Store. It's not particularly easy, though, to use a mouse-based OS from a touch-based device, but you can probably get by if you don't need to do a lot of detailed or complex work. If you wish to do this remotely, though, rather than from your own network, one of the solutions Belly114 suggested will probably be easier to maintain.

Regards.

Is There A iPad Version of Apple Remote Desktop 3.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.