Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare antes do fim da assitencia!!

comprei um MacBook Pro e instalei o AppleCare no mesmo dia(setembro), e ele disse que minha garatia era ate set/2016, mas quando comprei fui informado que era de 2 anos a mais da sua atual, ou seja 3 anos de garantia, como posso resolver isso!!!

I bought a MacBook Pro and installed the AppleCare today (September), and the support said it was up to my Garantia until set/2016, but when I was informed that I bought was 2 years more of their current, ie 3 year warranty, how can solve this!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Server

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 11:57 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2013 6:47 AM in response to sandovalleal

AppleCare extends your coverage for phone support and hardware failure to three (3) years from the date of purchase of the computer. If you purchased this year, it would indeed go until 2016. If someone told you different - or you misunderstood what they told you - contact them.

If I remember correctly, it is possible to get a full refund within a certain time period, and a pro-rated refund after that.

Best of luck.

AppleCare antes do fim da assitencia!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.