Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded to iPhoto 11 and now I can't drag and drop photos to save them. How do I save photos now?

I just updated my computer and when I tried to drag and drop a picture to save in iPhoto I can't. I am at a loss when it comes to computers and how to work them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 6:47 AM

9 replies

Sep 4, 2013 7:50 AM in response to KatieSkinnyWrapGirl

Not sure what your question is - iPhoto always saves your photos - you do not need to do anything

To import photos to iPhoto drag them to the open iPhoot window or use the File menu ==> import command

For getting photos out of iPhoto the alternative to drag and drop (a much superior alternative) is to select the photo(s) in iPhoto and export (fie menu ==> export) using the options as described in the user tip on exporting

LN

I upgraded to iPhoto 11 and now I can't drag and drop photos to save them. How do I save photos now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.