Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to get app available for sale when iTunes Connect is down?

I have an app that was reviewed and approved yesterday and didn't make it out of "Processing for App Store" before today's iTunes Connect outage. Normally I could wait for this outage to pass but this app is for an event this weekend where 50k+ people will be visiting and it starts on Thursday. Is there anway I can get this made ready for sale without iTunes Connect?

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 1:57 PM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2013 2:28 PM in response to Glittler

Never plan an event that relies on an app being in the store, much less approved.

Apple does on occasion respond to requests for expedited reviews, but if the backend, which is part of the process, is unavailable, there isn't much you can do but reschedule and wait for approval.

Any way to get app available for sale when iTunes Connect is down?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.