Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to attach and open files on iCal. One minute they will be there, and the next they are gone. Also, it seems to be taking forever for the file to even be opened after downloading it. Is there a way to correct either of the problems?

I have been attaching the files using my Mac, but when I go to look at the file on my iPad (to see if others are able to view the attachment) the attachment is either gone or will not open. It is taking more than 24 hours to have an attachment ready for others to view, and even then sometimes iCalendar shuts down. How can I fix this? Note: I will go back into iCloud on the web, and the document has sometimes vanished.

iCalendar-OTHER, Both on iCloud and iPads.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 7:44 AM

Hello JeenC,

I found an article with steps you can take when you experience issues with attachements on your iCloud calendar.

I recommend reviewing the steps in the section titled "Troubleshooting Calendar attachments" in the following article:

iCloud: Using and troubleshooting Calendar attachments

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5373

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2013 7:44 AM in response to JeenC

Hello JeenC,

I found an article with steps you can take when you experience issues with attachements on your iCloud calendar.

I recommend reviewing the steps in the section titled "Troubleshooting Calendar attachments" in the following article:

iCloud: Using and troubleshooting Calendar attachments

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5373

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

I have been trying to attach and open files on iCal. One minute they will be there, and the next they are gone. Also, it seems to be taking forever for the file to even be opened after downloading it. Is there a way to correct either of the problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.