Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod nano 5th generation won't turn on?

I have an ipod nano and i took it to the beach with me and it died and i didn't have my charger and I ended up leaving it at the beach (It stayed in the camper dead for like 3 weeks). When I went back to the beach i brought it home and i plugged it into my comp and it did nothing. It stayed off. I have done everything possible to try to turn it on, ive tried to reset it, hooking it to different computers with different chords and nothing is working. Has anyone had this problem and if so could you help me out?

iPod nano

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 3:00 PM

1 reply

Sep 6, 2013 7:52 AM in response to undertow5613

Hello undertow5613,

I would be concerned as well if my iPod nano was not powering on. I found a resource that I think would help in a situation like this.

I recommend following the steps in this troubleshooting assistant:

iPod nano (5th generation) Troubleshooting Assistant

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/five_rs/nano5gen/

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

My ipod nano 5th generation won't turn on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.