Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to distribute App Store Link before going live?

I'm new to the Itunes Connect process, and am wondering how to distribute my App Store Link before going live. My App is approved and is scheduled to launch on the App Store on September 15th. I'm about to send correspondance out to the various online review sites, but am missing this one important link that I need to supply to them.

Itunes Connect is currently Down for Scheduled Maintenance. Do I find the link there? I do have my App ID and SKU. Can I extrapolate the link based on these?

Any insight would be appreciated!

iPhone 5, iOS 5.0.1, ios game

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 7:04 PM

8 replies

Sep 5, 2013 8:00 AM in response to BobAtHome4000

Now that iTunes Connect is back up, I was able to go into my app and find the App Store Link. My game has not gone live yet, so the link brings up an iTunes message that states: "Item not Available: The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store." However, the link looks correct, so that should be what I need to move forward.

Perhaps I did a poor job describing my problem. Distributing my link wasn't really my issue. It was more a case of determining what the link was, after App Store approval, but prior to going live.

Sep 5, 2013 8:10 AM in response to BobAtHome4000

You sufficiently described your problem, but you don't sufficiently understand the basics related to dealing with it.

Easy once you know...

Now that you can get into iTC, go to Manage Your Apps/<theAppInQuestion>/Version (click on the icon there to select that app)/Binary Details/Apple ID <The 9 digit string there is what you want to use in the link.

If you need an example of a link, use LinkMaker against any app that is already in the store, then substitute the Apple ID string found via iTC.

How to distribute App Store Link before going live?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.