Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a phone number that comes up red and says it is not set up in iMessages

I have a phone number that comes up red when I'm using my iPad mini trying to send a message. It's only with one number.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 1:16 AM

7 replies

Sep 5, 2013 1:30 AM in response to Diavonex

You seem to make a habit of trying to have the last say and I do not appreciate it. If you have something new to add or what has been posted is wrong please feel free to comment and/or correct. I appreciate that but please stop doing what you are currently doing and just posting so that you have the last say. It is annoying and unnecessary

Sep 5, 2013 4:25 AM in response to Ocean20

Ocean20 wrote:

Isnt that exactly what I said? If so why did you post over the top of me?

Sometimes people post the same thing at about the same time, not because they're trying to one up someone but because they didn't see the other person's reply. I've done this myself when I've written a response, gotten distracted and taken a minute to hit reply. Diavonex's reply came in only 3 minutes after yours. He probably had his reply screen open and didn't even see yours. I doubt any harm was meant. 🙂

I have a phone number that comes up red and says it is not set up in iMessages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.