Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sister logged onto my Apple ID when she got her iphone and now her phone number is connected to the account. I want mine on the account

My sister logged onto my Apple ID when she got her iphone and now her phone number is connected to the account. I want mine on the account

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 8:13 AM

2 replies

Dec 28, 2015 10:21 PM in response to matt00

I have this same problem. I tried doing the above, but it does not work to unlink my husbands cell number from my apple id account. When I log into my apple id on my phone or ipad, his number is not listed (just mine is), but it's listed as a "contactable number" when I log into my apple id account via safari. I can not remove his number from that account, and he can not use his apple id with his cell number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.