Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari will not quit. Message are you sure you want to send a form again?

I am running an imac with OSX 10.5.8 with Safari Veriosn 5.06(5533.22.3).

I have an RV web Site up and cannot quit Safari. The RV web site does not show the x at the top left but only the - and the +.

There is a Message saying "Are tyou sure you want to send a form again" options are Cancel or Send. I have tried both and the message does not go away.

I have tried to quit Safari by pressing the command and Q Key and also by selecting Safari on the top bar and choosing quit Safari, without any luck.

Have also tried to logout and a shutdown but it comes up with a message "The application Safari canceled logout to try again, quit Safari and choose logout from the Apple Menu." I have tried this with no luck in quiting Safari. I am using Firefox to post this message as my Safari is locked.

Any help would be appreciated in how to gracefully quit Safari without hitting the power button.

Thanks...

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 10:49 AM

Found the solution.

1. Key in Command Tab

2. Select the Application

3. Press the following keys at the same time (Command-Option-Esc) and Select Force Quit.

2 replies

Safari will not quit. Message are you sure you want to send a form again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.