Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cost to restore my iphone?

How much does it cost to restore my iphone 5?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2017 2:32 PM

"Restore" may have many meanings:

• Erase information and settings and install latest iOS version: This costs nothing as VioletRA and paulcb suggest.
  • "Restore" as in "my iPhone has significant hardware damage and no longer functions. I need it restored to a working condition." In that case, you will likely have to pay for a hardware repair. Visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center, let them inspect the iPhone, and advise you.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2017 2:32 PM in response to Iris0217

"Restore" may have many meanings:

• Erase information and settings and install latest iOS version: This costs nothing as VioletRA and paulcb suggest.
  • "Restore" as in "my iPhone has significant hardware damage and no longer functions. I need it restored to a working condition." In that case, you will likely have to pay for a hardware repair. Visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center, let them inspect the iPhone, and advise you.

Sep 5, 2013 10:55 AM in response to Iris0217

LOL nothing

You can download iTunes from the Apple Support Site from right above in the dark gray bar

Connect your iPhone to the cumpter with the usb cord and iTunes should automatically pop up

If you see your device in the upper right corner, click on it

A summary pane should pop up

You should see a button in the iTunes windows to "Restore iPhone"

Cost to restore my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.