Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I no longer able to download to You Tube?

I have a You Tube account and have enjoyed downloading iMovie Projects pretty regularly. I haven't changed anything, but now I download a project and it appears to download ....but never shows up on You Tube.. I select share from iMovie and select You Tube and it processes and then the last thing I see is "waiting for verification" real quick and it appears to be done.

Usually, shortly after, I see my video rendering in my You Tube manager.

Now I see nothing after a couple days...

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on fixing it?

Thank you!

iMovie '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 4:28 AM

You may already be aware of this method, but have you tried uploading your video using the Uploader available in YouTube?

First, share (export) your movie from iMovie using Share>Export Movie. Choose an appropriate size from the presets (Medium, Large, HD 720p or HD 1080p). In YouTube you can navigate to your saved movie and upload it directly.

John

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2013 4:28 AM in response to Fin09

You may already be aware of this method, but have you tried uploading your video using the Uploader available in YouTube?

First, share (export) your movie from iMovie using Share>Export Movie. Choose an appropriate size from the presets (Medium, Large, HD 720p or HD 1080p). In YouTube you can navigate to your saved movie and upload it directly.

John

Why am I no longer able to download to You Tube?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.