Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store Credit Card/None option

Hello there!

I have a doubt regarding the iTunes Store account.

I know well that when you create your Apple ID that is not tapping a free app, the option "NONE" as a payment method won't show up. That's fine, no doubts regarding this.

The question is: I created my Apple ID through the appleid.apple.com, and now i'm trying to upgrade my Apple ID into an iTunes Store account, and because of this is asking me a payment method (In Brazil, the only method is an worldwide valid credit card, that can be used for purchases on another currency). I doesn't have a Credit card that meets this requirement.

What i was wondering is that, i can get the Credit card from my father, register into my apple id, and after registered and confirmed the credit card, the option "NONE" will show up? If the option NONE appears, it is right after registering the credit card or it takes some time?

If someone knows this information, it would help a lot.

Thank you!

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 10:26 AM

1 reply

iTunes Store Credit Card/None option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.