Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant i download keynote?

I tried downloading keynote because it was deleted from my computer but I keep getting an error message... help!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 10:32 AM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2014 4:35 PM in response to kristaden

I happen to be having this problem and am wondering if you ended up figuring it out?

I was debugging a problem and didn't mean to permanently delete Keynote, but did, and now when I try to re-download it, when I go to the App Store it only has the "Update" option (maybe the App Store has the memory of me having the program which I don't know how to delete?), but when I click that I get the error message:

"We could not complete your request there was an error in the app store. Please try again later. (20)"

I would like to figure out how to 'force' (re)download/purchase of Keynote. In particular I'm trying to use a different apple id because the previous one used was an account I don't have password access to for updates.

Any help?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro OS X Version 10.9.4

why cant i download keynote?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.