Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drawing/Paint App for Mac Mini?

I miss AppleWorks. Not for iPad, not for iPhone, just here on my MacMini, I need a drawing/painting app. Free if possible. I need to create a pic of what my visual disturbance looks like to show to a Doctor. There are a few other drawings I'd like to make, but this one is important.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Samsung Display

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 5:54 PM

8 replies

Sep 11, 2013 6:02 PM in response to LINDA CATE

I know nothing about the person(s) involved in the program but I know a lot about programmers. They often lack not just social skills but also the ability to communicate with people who aren't programmers. That fact allowed me to make some pocket change over the years as the translator between the nerds and the not nerds. So I'm willing to look beyond what a grammar nerd thinks is important knowing that many times (but not always) pure genius co exists with the inability to write a grammatical sentence.

Drawing/Paint App for Mac Mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.