Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost purchased software MacBook Air ?

Hi, Basically I just finished college. Which was the whole reason I purchased my MacBook Air. To do all my work on.
When me and my mum sat down and got it ordered to my personal specification, we chose to have the software; Pages, Numbers and Keynote specifically for all my notes, and work. However once I had finished college I rebooted the MacBook air to how it was before college, purely because of the memory, and I needed a fresh start ready for university in September. My problem is, once I had rebooted the MacBook Air, it has now lost the following 3 programmes which we purchased with the MacBook. I rang up apple and spoke to a polite gentlemen called Alex. He was very helpful and left me with the advice to have a look at my mums apple store to see if the programmes are in her purchase history as we already checked mine on the day I got a phone call. However the software is not on any of our accounts, what can I do now please?? Should I contact them by phone? Or could I get a reedem code to re purchase the software? I'm stuck. I have all my college documents too in which I created using all 3 software; Keynote, Pages and Numbers, however I cannot read them as I haven't got the software anymore. Please Help.

Thank you,

Ryan.

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 1:45 AM

1 reply

Lost purchased software MacBook Air ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.