Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good cases compatible with smart cover for ipad 3rd gen

I have an ipad 3rd generation. I bought a Smart Cover, but still need to protect the back. Any case solutions (sleeves, covers, etc) that with work with a blue leather Smart Cover on my ipad 3rd gen.

iPad 3rd generation-OTHER, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 4:15 AM

I believe that pretty much any "shell" type snap-on case (there are numerous available at brick and mortar retailers as well as online) that covers the back of the iPad will be compatible with using the Smart Cover. Look for this "works with Smart Cover" compatibility.

5 replies

Sep 6, 2013 4:53 AM in response to ampifed1

If you're looking for a skin, check out decalgirl.com. I have not ordered anything from them but browsing around the website, I see plenty of opaque iPad 3 back skins that will cover pretty much anything. Don't know about off-the-shelf solid colors (didnt see any in my brief browsing) though, but I suppose if they can do any type of print, they can also do any type of solid color as well.

Good cases compatible with smart cover for ipad 3rd gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.