Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast app disappeared

I've had the Podcast app for awhile on my iPhone 5. I woke up this morning and the app was gone. I went to the app store to re-download it, but the store shows that I still have it and the button tells me to "Open" the app. When I clicke the Open button nothing happens. When I search my iPhone for the app or any of the podcasts I subscribe to, nothing comes up. Has anyone else seen this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks!

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2017 9:37 AM

An alternative solution-

The app wasn't working for me so I tried to reinstall, but it wouldn't come up in the app store. . I went to iTunes and searched a podcast, then tapped it to download, it prompted me to show the podcast app in the store (since it doesn't come up in a search) I was able to download it then.

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2017 9:37 AM in response to BigWern

An alternative solution-

The app wasn't working for me so I tried to reinstall, but it wouldn't come up in the app store. . I went to iTunes and searched a podcast, then tapped it to download, it prompted me to show the podcast app in the store (since it doesn't come up in a search) I was able to download it then.

Podcast app disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.