Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Truncated Adjustment Brick

I can no longer adjust the Luminance, Red, Green or Blue levels.

As you can see from the attached image, seems I can only see the bottom half of the manual slider adjustment area.

I can't choose colors or luminance.

I've removed and re-added.

Restarted Aperture.

Gone to another project where I know I've used this adjustment on. All the Levels bricks look like this.

Seems this just happened this week after the latest Software Updater update for new RAW.

Any idea how I can get my Brick back?

System:
27" iMac i7 2.8ghz 12gb Ram

OS 10.8.4

User uploaded file

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 7:19 PM

Your image didn;t show so can;t say for sure but UI problems like this are usually fixed by deleting the Aperture preference file. Do the following

Close Aperture. Triple click anywhere in the line below to select it:

~/Library/Preferences

Once selected right click or command click and select Services in the contextual menu then select Open

You will be in your Home Library Preferences folder.

Once there look for the file com.apple.Aperture.plist move it to the trash and restart Aperture

If you still have problems post back

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2013 7:19 PM in response to maneyedann

Your image didn;t show so can;t say for sure but UI problems like this are usually fixed by deleting the Aperture preference file. Do the following

Close Aperture. Triple click anywhere in the line below to select it:

~/Library/Preferences

Once selected right click or command click and select Services in the contextual menu then select Open

You will be in your Home Library Preferences folder.

Once there look for the file com.apple.Aperture.plist move it to the trash and restart Aperture

If you still have problems post back

Truncated Adjustment Brick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.