Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to change my security questions, and it won't send the email to my email.

It says it sent it to the email i am using, and it sent out the password change, but im not recieving the security question email. HELP

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 6:02 AM

Same thing for me!!! If you could reply to us both that would be great! Sorry i couldnt help!

14 replies

Oct 27, 2013 4:29 PM in response to AppleGivesMeProblems

Defiantly agree. I put €20 iTunes card in and I can't even use it.

I don't get why it's not sending the email. And I wish apple could just send us the email

It's just not really fair I've tried everything and nothing worked.

I reset my phone and everything I've deleted everything. So now I

Can't buy new songs or use my iTunes card.

I wish apple would help :(

Feb 3, 2014 3:33 PM in response to Tyson47

I am having the same issue, it just won't send the e-mail. The options that apple provides you are:

Alternatives for Help Resetting Security Questions and Rescue Mail

1. Apple ID- All about Apple ID security questions.

2. Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions

3. Apple ID- Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

4. Fill out and submit this form. Select the topic, Account Security.

5. Call Apple Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support in your

country and ask to speak to Account Security.

How to Manage your Apple ID: Manage My Apple ID

Basically it tells you to go through the link to manage your ID and click on the link to send you the email (which we all did and clearly it's not workin)

Then you can submit a form (which I did and was contacted but all they can manage to say is to call customer service as they are "not able to help" through e-mail. So the reply was to follow option 5, however I specified in the e-mail that I cannot call since I live in Costa Rica and cannot make international calls... THEY HAVE ME IN A LOOP I REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF!!!!! If any one of you gets this issue fixed without calling, please let me know!

I am trying to change my security questions, and it won't send the email to my email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.