Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPort Express cannot be found: "An Errot Occured. Please Try Again."

My AirPort Express (bought in 2011) cannot be found. It worked perfectly for two years until a couple of days ago that it suddenly stopped working. Here're the conditions:

1) All I am seeing now is that the orange light is bliking continuously;

2) I tried to find it using AirPort Utility and everytime I got the message "An Errot Occured. Please Try Again";

3) I tried to both hard and soft reser it. But every time, it returned to the stage in which the orange light is blinking continuously again;

And, bizarrely,

4) I took it to the Apple Store -- and it worked just fine there!!!!

My ethernet is fine (I am using it right now by plugging it directly into my computer). I am connecting using PPoE. Until 2 days ago I was able to plug the ethernet cable it into my AirPort Express, and was able to use both the Airport Express and the wi-fi just fine. No problem at all. Now, something must have hapened, I could no longer use my Airport Express.

Does anyone have any clue what might have happened? Or what can I do to bring it back to life?

Thank you so much.

AirPort Express-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 6, 2013 11:50 PM

There are no replies.

My AirPort Express cannot be found: "An Errot Occured. Please Try Again."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.