Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I enable third party cookies?

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to complete my homework on the My Math Lab website, and this is the message that I keep getting, "You don't have a subscription to this site. Please make sure that the siteid or abbrev is correct.If you are accessing this site from Pearson MyLab / Mastering, make sure your browser settings allow all third party cookies." Is any able to help?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 6:59 AM

Hi,

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Privacy tab.

Either select From third parties and advertisers or Always.

2 replies

Sep 7, 2013 7:01 AM in response to niqueyy

Safari - Preferences - Privacy - Block Cookies : Never

should enable 3rd party cookies, although you might also disable any Safari extensions, in case that's a problem.

Safari 6 (OS X Mountain Lion): Manage cookies

Failing that, remove any existing cookies for them, via Cookies & other website data - Details...

& if still an issue - try another browser to see if that allows the site to work.

how do I enable third party cookies?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.