Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to disable the dial assist feature on my Iphone 4 (IOS 6.1.3), I have checked Settings > Phone and do not get a dial assit option .. please help I have looked everywhere and even reinstalled my IOS software but no help

I am unable to get rid of the dial assit feature on my iphone 4 using the IOS 6.1.3 i have looked into settings > Phone and there is no option. I have looked everywhere but nothing.. I have also tried to reinstall the IOS and still do not get any option ... I am unable to make phone calls as all the calls get the +1 added to the number by default. Please help

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 7:36 AM

4 replies

Mar 25, 2014 9:08 AM in response to gauravdoshi

Coincidentally I have had the same problem and I am also on Reliance network. I learnt the lesson in an expensive way (Read at Rs.17/min as this is the ISD rate of Reliance for calling to USA). I did mnp (mobile number portability, you oldie!) from Airtel to Reliance. So I had the inactive nano sim of Airtel. I took out the Reliance sim and inserted the Airtel sim into my iPhone 5s. By the time it was serching for the network, I quickly navigated to settings>phone and turned that damned dial assit off. That's it. Now when I inserted the Reliance sim and dialled the toll free numbers it was working perfectly, means free of cost. But I still wonder how come Reliance does not send the post call charge notification after the ISD calls? I had to call 198 to know about the balance deduction.

I am unable to disable the dial assist feature on my Iphone 4 (IOS 6.1.3), I have checked Settings > Phone and do not get a dial assit option .. please help I have looked everywhere and even reinstalled my IOS software but no help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.