Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why wont it let me sign into my Apple Id ?

Whenever i try to login to my apple id account on facetime or imessage it asks me to sign in and then asks if i want to use my email then it says verifying and just goes back to the sign in page, it just keeps going in a loop. by the way my apple id is already verified, i checked.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2017 6:05 PM

I literally spent the past 4-5 hours trying to figure this out. I even contacted Apple Customer Support, and they were no help. This completely fixed my issue, and I'm so happy I could cry. No kidding. Bless your soul. 😎😍🙂

19 replies

Sep 18, 2013 7:06 PM in response to Johnb1798

Can someone PLEASE help me!! I just updated my phone to the ios7, I'm trying to use the iMessage & whenever I try to it tells me to login with my Apple ID ... So I put it in and it keeps coming back saying error can't do it because of network connection but my network is just fine I'm on my wifi that's working for everything else. I have no clue what to do!!

Why wont it let me sign into my Apple Id ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.