Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod touch won't turn on! (Went to sleep)

I have had my iPod touch, 3rd Generation for four or three years now. It's been about a year, now.

I was using my iPod, it was about to die (it was about 5 'oc, I was getting ready to charge it, then, my mom took it and did something with it, then, in the morning, maybe about 11 AM. Closer to 12.

Then, I tried to use it and it wouldn't work! I tried charging it. I left it on for the rest of the day, and it wouldn't work!

It's been more than a year, and I haven't tried anything! What do I do?

iPod touch, iOS 3.1

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 6:45 PM

Try to plug it into your computer, and restore it throught itunes. In itunes version IOS 6.1.3, when it first opens, you should see your library. Then in the top right corner of the screen should be a button that says ipod. Once that screen loads, you should see a button near the middle right of your screen that says back up ipod. This should turn on your ipod. Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2013 6:45 PM in response to beastarhannah

Try to plug it into your computer, and restore it throught itunes. In itunes version IOS 6.1.3, when it first opens, you should see your library. Then in the top right corner of the screen should be a button that says ipod. Once that screen loads, you should see a button near the middle right of your screen that says back up ipod. This should turn on your ipod. Hope this helps!

My iPod touch won't turn on! (Went to sleep)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.