Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 release date for the iPhones?

I need to know when is the official release date for the iOS 7, I just want to know because the Internet is driving me crazy saying that it is September 10 and lots of different dates, can someone just please tell me what day of September it will be, please

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2013 11:12 PM

No one but Apple knows, so just be patient.

About iOS 7

The following from Apple is all that we know about iOS7 at this time. We are users, too, so we know no more than you.

iOS 7 will be available as a free software update for iPhone 4 and later, iPad 2 and later, iPad mini and iPod touch (fifth generation) this fall. Some features may not be available on all products.

*US English, French and German will be available with the launch of iOS 7. Additional languages will be added over time.

For general information on the features of iOS 7 see: Apple - iOS 7.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2013 11:12 PM in response to ricardo295

No one but Apple knows, so just be patient.

About iOS 7

The following from Apple is all that we know about iOS7 at this time. We are users, too, so we know no more than you.

iOS 7 will be available as a free software update for iPhone 4 and later, iPad 2 and later, iPad mini and iPod touch (fifth generation) this fall. Some features may not be available on all products.

*US English, French and German will be available with the launch of iOS 7. Additional languages will be added over time.

For general information on the features of iOS 7 see: Apple - iOS 7.

iOS 7 release date for the iPhones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.