Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DOWNGRADE ICLOUD

hello ,

I can't downgrade righ now but only the 30 sept 2013, because this date is the expiration date of the current plan 20GB. I wish downgrade to 10GB plan but this option does not appear ⚠. I have just the possibility to notify my downgrade and this will take effect by itself the 30 sept. I am a bit scared to let this happen by itself the expired date, as my emails are not saved elsewhere... Somebody knows maybe how can we do this now ?

thanks again,

imac

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 3:50 AM

10 replies

Sep 8, 2013 4:05 AM in response to skolokouri

I quote:

How do I downgrade my current plan?

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click the iCloud icon.
  2. Click the Manage button.
  3. Click Change Storage Plan.
  4. Click Downgrade Options.
  5. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.
  6. Choose a different plan to use when your complimentary storage plan expires on September 30, 2013.
  7. Click Done.

In the example pictured, the check mark indicates the selected plan, which will be active when the complimentary storage plan expires on September 30, 2013. A yellow triangle means that the amount of storage currently in use exceeds the amount of storage available in the plan.

User uploaded file

Sep 8, 2013 5:18 AM in response to skolokouri

You have selected the 10GB option, presumably. You will have to take that up with Support.

You may be able to do this using http://expresslane.apple.com - Click on 'More products and services', then 'iCloud', 'Account and setup' then 'This topic is not listed'. Explain the situation in the box provided and wait for a response - include a phone number. However you may find you cannot proceed without entering a hardware serial number which is still eligible for AppleCare.

In that event you will need to phone them directly, using the Apple Online Store number given at the bottom left of this page.

DOWNGRADE ICLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.