Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Search > Tools: Not displayed

After using Google Search, when I select Tools I cannot see the resultant menu.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wff4p063wfqy68c/Picture%201.jpg

Bug?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 6:02 AM

I assume that you mean the menu that shows SafeSearch...., Size, Color and so on like you see here in the screenshot that it took doing the same search that you did.

User uploaded file

Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History, Cookies and Data. Clearing the history is not an absolute must but clear cookies and data.

Close Safari in the recents tray. Tap the home button once. Then tap the home button twice and the recents tray will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus ➖ sign in the upper left corner of the Safari icon. Tap the home button twice.

Then reboot the iPad and try again. Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2013 6:02 AM in response to Terry P

I assume that you mean the menu that shows SafeSearch...., Size, Color and so on like you see here in the screenshot that it took doing the same search that you did.

User uploaded file

Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History, Cookies and Data. Clearing the history is not an absolute must but clear cookies and data.

Close Safari in the recents tray. Tap the home button once. Then tap the home button twice and the recents tray will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus ➖ sign in the upper left corner of the Safari icon. Tap the home button twice.

Then reboot the iPad and try again. Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Google Search > Tools: Not displayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.