Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 8 Drivers

Hello, I installed Windows 8 via Bootcamp, on my late 0'9 Intel iMac version 10.8.3. I followed ProjectRelentless's post 😝. Everything went smooth. Now i'm having just one problem. The brightness control says " Unavailble ". Now it has nothing to do with my keyboard. Imagine I had a Windows keyboard. It would still say " Unavailble". I can't install the new drivers becuase it says this requires Windows 7 to run. So I was wondering if someone could post just the Brightness control driver. If you post the single driver i'm pretty sure i'll be able to install it.

This has nothing to do with adaptive brightness. So please don't post that. My screen is medium bright. Just where I want it. I just want the ability to control it how I please.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 9:21 AM

There are no replies.

Windows 8 Drivers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.