Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i buy an iphone 5 from the Apple store with 2 credit cards?*

I'm from Venezuela and i'd like to buy an iPhone from the Apple store, but our credit card's limit is 400$, can i buy it with 2 credit cards?

iPhone 4

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 8:35 AM

I don't know about online but I don't see why the Apple Retail store wouldn't be able to. You can slide on and then pay off the remainder with the other. But that is also up to the policy of the store.

12 replies

Sep 8, 2013 11:10 AM in response to JonIbarlucea

JonIbarlucea wrote:

i need to know if i can use 2 credit cards in the online store

AFAIK, you can. Called a "split payment order". Read here:

"Multiple Payment Tenders

Split payment orders can be made no matter which ordering method you use (Internet or phone). You can pay with two credit cards by indicating the amount to place on your primary card. The remaining balance will be allocated automatically to the second card. You may also use up to four Apple Gift Cards or up to eight Apple Gift Cards with a credit card. A purchase can also be split between a Barclaycard Financing Visa card and another credit card or between a Barclaycard Financing Visa card and up to eight Apple Gift Cards. During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one credit card."

But, as already pointed out, these need to be US Credit Cards, with a US verified billing address.

Can i buy an iphone 5 from the Apple store with 2 credit cards?*

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.