Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgotton iPod Touch Passcode - I Don't Have The Same PC That Had My Last Sync - I Don't Want To Lose ANY Data

Hi All!

I have an iPod Touch and I set a passcode yesterday. I wento unlock it today and it seams I have forgotten my 4 Digit Pascode. I don't know what I should do

I don't have the PC which I last synced my iPod to. I changed My PC a month ago to a upgraded version, I diddnt transfer any data to that pc. I have iTunes installd on that pc but I havnt connected my iPod to it at all. I tried to connect it to my new pc for the first time so I could make a backup of everything, but itunes sid I had to unlock my ipod to use it on itunes. I don't know it so icant make a backup.

My ipod has very special things on like wedding pics/vids and other things which I dont have of.

I am fully aware how I have to restore it (dfu mode) but I have no data of it

Is it possible to use a third party application (windows) to make a backup and itunes to restore?

Or can I use a third party application to unlock my ipod?

Or will I have to say goodbye to my only copy of things?

I don't want to risk any more attempts. I have done a number of tries and I'm upto "ipod is disabled for 5 mins" I can still do more tries but I don't want the minutes to go higher

Thanks for you help!

I appriciate any replies given...

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 8, 2013 4:02 PM

8 replies

Forgotton iPod Touch Passcode - I Don't Have The Same PC That Had My Last Sync - I Don't Want To Lose ANY Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.