Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Monthly repeats

253 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 22, 2006 4:51 PM by Austin Kinsella1 RSS
Frank Caggiano Level 7 Level 7 (22,745 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 20, 2006 6:53 PM
It appears that if you create an event on the 31st of the month, in a month that has 31 days, July for example and set the repeat to 'monthly' the event does not appear in months with only 30 days.

Of course this brings up an interesting point: A month from July 31st is August 31, no problem there. Now what happens when we get to September (only 30 days)? Should the event appear on September 30 or October 1?

Or am i totally missing something?

iMac G5   Mac OS X (10.4.6)   iCal 2.0.3

• Austin Kinsella1 Level 6 Level 6 (11,505 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 22, 2006 4:51 PM (in response to Frank Caggiano)
    A case for the use of OS X Feedback I think. In Custom repeat, you can select the last Monday, Tuesday etc of the month - it would make sense to add an option for the last day of the month. This would deal with Feb 28th/29th as well.

AK
    Powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.5), 1GB RAM

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.