Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1st Gen iPod Nano Recall Program...

I brought my 1st Generation iPhone Nano Decemeber 2005. According to what I have read, they are recalling iPod Nanos brought on this date. However, when I've typed in my serial number online, it says my iPod isn't in the program. I don't understand why not. And yes I have entered the correct serial number. Is there another way to find out if my iPod is in the program, I am sure it is. I know I brought it Christmas 2005 because I got it engraved on the back. Thanks for your help.

Steph J.

iPod nano

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 10:36 AM

Hello,

I have the same probleme but I think it's a Apple problem this WE they made a server maintenance. I tried last week a SN# everything was ok (i didn't launched the procedure) but today the number don't work... I tried several other SN# and always the same issue "ipod isn't in the program".

I hope Apple will solve this problem.

Vincent

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2013 10:36 AM in response to DonJonesy

Hello,

I have the same probleme but I think it's a Apple problem this WE they made a server maintenance. I tried last week a SN# everything was ok (i didn't launched the procedure) but today the number don't work... I tried several other SN# and always the same issue "ipod isn't in the program".

I hope Apple will solve this problem.

Vincent

1st Gen iPod Nano Recall Program...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.