Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

drivers support for Dell U 2312HM using OsX 10.8.4

Hello, since my upgrade to mountaion lion, I have problems with my monitor. can only get a good picture at 1280x768 with 60 Hz, i thik this may be a drivers problem. The connection goes via VGA Adapter.

Had no problems when I was using snow leopard, DELL does not support MAC - so what can I do? the Display ist not sharp and its uncomfort to work with. but I like the 23´´ thanx for help

Should I maybe connect via HDMI, would this help?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), DELL external monitor

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 6:02 AM

14 replies

Sep 9, 2013 7:26 AM in response to leomacbaden

I don't see your screenshot. This is what I see:

User uploaded file

- capture by using the key combination <command + option + 4>

- cursor will change to a crosshair, then click and hold the top left corner, drag to the bottom-right corner, then release

- in this forum click the camera button in the toolbar, then navigate to, and select, the screenshot file on your desktop with the date and time you took the screenshot

Sep 9, 2013 8:09 AM in response to Wayne Contello

But with the Iphone foto, you see them, right? Yes, all updates done, Funny thing ist, it startet with the upgrade to OS 10.8.4, the picture didn´t fit to the screen anymore, and the stripes showed up. Don`t have a 2nd Monitor, but I borrow one, or should I go and buy another VGA cable as next step, cheapest way I think, can use it for my beamer too. Thanx for your time and support. Greetings

drivers support for Dell U 2312HM using OsX 10.8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.