Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes why is there no support

Where is the support for iTunes? I purchased a season pass for Burn Notice season 7 watch with Apple TV episode 12 is not there, also in the iTunes Store neither is episode 11. Email support is a complete waste of time. First sent me an email telling me in great detail on how to use the iTunes Store. Second email telling me

the episodes had not aired yet, which they have. The long story short is it is impossible to speak to a person. Tired calling some one at Apple Head Office got voicemail. This is not customer service.

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 2:06 PM

1 reply

Sep 9, 2013 2:57 PM in response to RJS50

The iTunes Store does not have any phone support. Reply to the email you received from the iTunes Store explaining that the episodes do appear in the iTunes Store (at least they do in the US Store) but that you cannot access them from your Apple TV with your Season Pass. It sometimes takes an exchange or two to get beyond the "canned" replies. I understand the frustration, but a bit of persistence usually yields a solution.

Regards.

iTunes why is there no support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.