Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i upload photos from my camera to macbook pro with cable?

My macbook pro operates with Lion. I have a Sony Cyber-shot camera. I have the camera connected to the computer via usb cables. I do not know how to upload photos from my camera. Something may have changed because I have done this before with no problem.

Please help an older lady.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 4:14 PM

7 replies

Sep 9, 2013 5:16 PM in response to elzbth

Thank you for that answer. I am not using a phone but a Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera. I was able to connect and perform an upload. Please do not think I am crazy, but I did not get my pictures but button looking things with masks, signs, weird stuff. This has happened before and no one knows what it is, how to get rid of it, or get the actual pictures.

My pictures are still in the camera, just not the computer.

I cannot figure it out. I need my pictures. I do not know how to put my card into the computer, neither did the Apple people, so I am afraid to risk it.

If you have any ideas I would appreciate them. The photos are not doing me any good in the camera.

Thank you.

How do i upload photos from my camera to macbook pro with cable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.