Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't receive the verification email when I try to sign in to the developer portal. What I can do?

When I (or anyone of my coworkers) try to sign in, the developer program asks us to verify my email, when I click on "Send Invitation" I don't receive any email. I receive other emails from apple (for example, the forgot password email), How do I contact support or get help to solve this problem?

Thanks,

JTSonic

Developer Program-OTHER

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 1:10 PM

3 replies

Sep 11, 2013 8:19 AM in response to jtsonic

After trying with costumer support finally I recieved the verification email, I will write down the steps I followed:

1. I have been invited to join to a developer program for my company.

2. I created an apple id account.

3. When I was invited, I tried to sign in with my new apple id.

4. Whenever I tried to sign in, Apple asked me to verify my email.

5. After I pressed serveral times the "Send Verification Email", nothing happened.

6. I opened iTunes from my iMac and I signed in with my new apple id.

7. They asked me to fill some data (including the payment information).

8. After filling the payment information, I returned to the developer program and tried to sign in again.

9. Apple asked one more time for the email verification, I hit again the "Send Email Verification" button.

10. This time, the email verification button worked and a new screen saying that the verification email was sent appeared and then, I could sign in into my account.

That's all, you just to add your personal data in iTunes and then try to verify your email again. Hope this helps someone.

I don't receive the verification email when I try to sign in to the developer portal. What I can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.