Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We are unable to process your request - account activation

Hi

I keep getting this error

We are unable to process your request.

Please go back to the previous page, or quit your browser and try your request again.

I keep clicking on the activation link and then Activate and i keep going around in circles. How can i fix this ? Is there a problem with my account or is it a server issue ?

I contacted the help using the link but no reply in 40 hours at time of writing.

Thanks

Hanson

Developer account-OTHER

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 5:28 PM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2013 4:26 AM in response to K T

I am facing the same issue and I have used all web browser incuding Safari on MAC, for the past 3 days we can not register a new account.

The purpose of creating new account is to change our seller name as it has some text typo on it. We have contacted support since a week ago and no body is responding!!

Dec 12, 2013 5:52 AM in response to createS0ftware

Change the "cookies setting" of browser as open at third parties.

I had same situation, when get into the following URL for previous Xcode.

(https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action?q=xcode)

But 5 minutes ago, I was able to escape from this bored conditions.

I surely registered on Apple dev-center, that the problem was on browsing,

please alter security level temporarily!!

<my Englis somewhat clash,....please overlook or point gradly>

We are unable to process your request - account activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.