Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

writing email in the Font colour I want without resetting each time instead of Black

Hi Apple is coming up with great new product but they cant manage to resolve simple things like writing in blue if I want to as a standard colour for my mail instead as automatically black colour. Microsoft is more advance here why cant Apple manage this basic mater same as if you chang ea sentence you dont get automatically a capital letter to your new sentnece BASIC NO??

Apple please help !

Thanks

Francois

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 6:43 AM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2013 7:07 AM in response to francoisgs

Bonjour,

You must trust that the geniuses at Apple have your best interests at heart when they pick the default color for your email text, or whether to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Black text on a white background is easiest to read. And all small case writing, although cute and appealing to 9 year old girls, is harder to read.

The Apple philosophy is different than the Microsoft philosophy. It is more minimalist and streamlined. More modern and stylish. Like a beautiful French model, as opposed to a fat, bloated American.

But, I digress. At the end of this old thread is a workaround for the default mail font color problem: Changing Mail Default Font & Color?: Apple Support Communities

Sep 10, 2013 7:15 AM in response to arthur

Thanks lot , gretly appreciated. I know Apple may hav ethe best interst of his customers but as customer I like to write in blue and hope this priviledge could be accorded as a Customer.

Any successful company should listen tho his/he rcustomers to remain successful, isnt it?

I visited the link gien, thank you but still cant change the font as a standard when I open my email! Frustrating not to say more!

Tahnks

Francois

writing email in the Font colour I want without resetting each time instead of Black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.