Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated laptop to 10.6.8 safari updated to 5.1 now it won't load at all..help!

I updated my MacBook Pro software yesterday to 10.6.8 it updated safari as well and after the update and restart safari would not load at all. I would click the application and it would bounce a few times and never actually load. I would force quit and restart the computer. Finally it pulled up into online but never load it web page. It says its done loading but the page remains white...I'm not sure what to do!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Says its connected to Internet yety

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 9:48 AM

6 replies

Sep 11, 2013 11:00 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Alright so I did all that and repaired Macintosh HD from Mac install disk and it said everything was repaired. Yet, still not working. Now my system

Preferences keeps crashing when I open it along with most other applications and immediately I'm getting a crash error message saying their sending the report to apple...not sure wht to do now it is also saying there is an error connecting to the serve "iDisk.mac.com" it says to check

The server name or IP address. Not sure if all these problems are correlated but I really don't know where to go from here.

Updated laptop to 10.6.8 safari updated to 5.1 now it won't load at all..help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.