Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to buy an unlocked iPhone 5 in NYC or Washington DC between september 12 and september 19?

Hi! I'm from Brazil and I'll be in Washington DC and New York between september 12th and september 19th. Where can I buy an unlocked 16gb iPhone 5 A1428?

Thanks and sorry the bad english.

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 1:38 PM

At any Apple Store in either city.

13 replies

Sep 10, 2013 2:06 PM in response to dryfon

dryfon wrote:

Even bought in USA, the iPhone 5 A1428 have warranty in Brazil. This model is the same sold here, but here it costs over US$1000,00. 🙂

No, it won't. The warranty on a US iPhone will be honored only in the US. This has been confirmed to their sorrow by a number of Brazlians who similarly thought it a good idea to purchase an iPhone in another country.

Note as well that by the time you pay the sales taxes charged in most places in the US that have Apple Stores as well as the VAT and/or import duties Brazil most probably will impose, an iPhone purchased in the US may well not be much less expensive.

Regards.

Sep 10, 2013 7:04 PM in response to dryfon

Amazon is NOT an authorized seller of the iPhone. Be VERY CAUTIOUS about purchasing an iPhone other than at an Apple store or an authorized reseller. Just search this forum and you'll find a lot of unhappy people who thought they could save a few dollars by purchasing an iPhone from an unauthorized source. They were wrong.

Where to buy an unlocked iPhone 5 in NYC or Washington DC between september 12 and september 19?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.