Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the Ipod 5th G and I know that Apple is about to release IOS7 but what will that mean for my Ipod? What changed will benefit me and other's since Ipods are not Iphones? My main concern is battery life and connectivity.

My two thoughts are battery life and connectivity to Itunes. Will IOS7 improve these issues's? I just bought a new Ipod 5th G because my last one went through the washing machine. The battery life of the Ipod 5th G seems to not live up to the specs and Itunes seems to bug out either from bad or corupted data streaming or something in the Itunes software. I love my Ipod but worry that these issues will not be resolved. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks..

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 2:09 PM

4 replies

I have the Ipod 5th G and I know that Apple is about to release IOS7 but what will that mean for my Ipod? What changed will benefit me and other's since Ipods are not Iphones? My main concern is battery life and connectivity.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.