Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store search results using VoiceOver

Ever since IOS 6.x.x came out,

Whenever I do a search for an app inside the app store on my iphone/ipad,

the results that come up,

How do I swipe left and right to see the next app in the search results list with VoiceOver on?

When I try the 3 finger swiping left / right thing, it just gives me the sound it makes when your at the

end of the search results, which I know isn't right,

like if I do a search for 'facebook' I know there are at least 5 maybe more search results that come up,

but with VoiceOver on, it won't let me swipe left / right to the next rearch result,

how do you get it to do this?

I've had to turn VoiceOver off and swipe left right to get to next and previous search results

there's got to be a way to do this with VoiceOver on.

thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4, iphone 4s + ipad mini iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 2:45 PM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2013 6:37 PM in response to bubazoo

Hi

Have you figured it out yet? It took me a minute to figure out, you need to swipte until you hear

until it says the name of the app and gives app developer and rating then when you wipe again it will say the price, when I swipe to the right after that, it moves to the next app. This is on ios 7, I believe it worked differently on ios 6 and below. I wish there a way to change the search results into a list view.

Hope this helps

Thanks

NumberMuncher

app store search results using VoiceOver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.