Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't uninstall itunes!!!!!!! (Windows XP)

When I try to uninstall itunes from the control panel I get an error mesage: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable....". I checked all around the internet & I was directed to Microsoft Fixit to help uninstall programs. So I download that, but get a new error message that says "Troubleshooting cannot continue because an error has occurred." I asks if I want to download a utility to fix that - a file called Diag_mats_network_global.Diagcab. But when I try to run it my computer says there is no program to open the file. I have Windows service pack 3, WIndows installer version 4.5....HELP!!!!! Microsoft support wants $99 to help figure out why their Fixit won't work.

Windows XP

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 8:19 PM

I solved this myself. A friend recommended Revouninstaller.com. I downloaded it & it gave the option to find uninstall all the hidden files, too, so I didn't have to do it manually. Worked like a charm!

1 reply

I can't uninstall itunes!!!!!!! (Windows XP)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.