Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A communication control program for iOS to refer to the SPP communication specifications?

I am trying to develop an iOS application to consume data from a health device (Omron Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor 708-BT) with onboard Bluetooth® Ver.2.1+EDR that only supports SPP and HDP. However Apple devices are generally equpped with the Bluetooth 4.0 low energy wireless technology. I was thinking of implementing an adapter or communication control program for iOS to refer to the SPP communication specifications but have no idea how to go about doing it. I was wondering if anyone can shed some light. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 9:01 PM

There are no replies.

A communication control program for iOS to refer to the SPP communication specifications?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.